As an experienced plumbing company, Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air receives our fair share of calls about plumbing leaks, both minor and major. Plumbing leaks can cause extensive damage to your home such as mold and mildew growth, warped flooring, drooping ceilings, destroyed insulation and drywall, severe structural damage, and much more.
Our team is committed to doing whatever it takes to protect your home and family. As the most trusted and recognized plumbing team in the area, we have forged strong relationships with the top manufacturers in the industry to ensure your home is equipped with the latest and greatest technology available. To protect your home against water damage and plumbing leaks, we are partnering with Moen to offer you the Flo by Moen™ Smart Water Security System! This high-performing mainline water monitoring smart valve is capable of protecting your home from big leaks, microleaks, and even invisible leaks behind the walls.
Why You Need Flo by Moen
Any homeowner who has experienced catastrophic water damage in their home knows just how devastating it can be. All too often, we see homeowners who have to spend months, or even years, working with their insurance companies to repair all of the damage caused by a plumbing leak. Even worse, starting in 2021, most homeowner’s insurance agencies in Florida will either no longer cover water damage or will only offer extremely expensive water damage coverage with a $10,000 cap on claims. This could leave homeowners both with and without coverage with tens of thousands of dollars in debt.
How It Works
Flo by Moen enables you to save money and water all while protecting your home from water damage caused by plumbing leaks. Equipped with advanced smart technology, this system monitors your main waterline for leaks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When a leak is detected, Flo by Moen automatically notifies you through the Flo by Moen smartphone app.
Additional features include:
- Remote and automatic shutoff options: Through the app, you can manually shut off your water line or you can adjust the settings to have Flo by Moen shut off your water line during leak emergencies.
- 24/7 monitoring: Flo by Moen is constantly monitoring your mainline for problems and irregularities (i.e., fluctuations in water pressure, flow rate, and area temperature).
- Fixture detection: This system can be installed on all of your fixtures to monitor water usage and detect leaks.
- Daily health tests: Using advanced Microleak™ Technology Advanced sensors, Flo by Moen runs tests each day to monitor your system. This technology can detect leaks as small as one drop per minute.
- Does not require Wi-Fi: Flo by Moen stores all gathered data on the device in the event that your Wi-Fi goes out.
- On-call support: When your system detects a leak, there are on-call experts ready to help you identify and troubleshoot the problem.
Hi-Tech Is An Authorized Pro Flo Installer for your Smart Water Security system by Moen
Enjoy the peace of mind that only a Flo by Moen system can provide. Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air is proud to be an authorized Moen Flo Expert Installer, so please reach out to our service professionals if you have any questions. We want to make sure that your home is equipped with the best water leak detection technology available, which is why when you call us today, you can receive $100 off your Flo by Moen installation! This offer expires April 30th, 2021, so act now!
Your comfort and safety are our utmost priorities, which is why you can always count on us for excellent communication, upfront pricing, and unparalleled workmanship. When you want the job done right, turn to Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air.
Call (561) 708-4989 or contact us online today to install a Flo by Moen system in your home!