Hybrid Water Heaters West Palm Beach FL
Hybrid Water Heaters
Hybrid water heaters are air-source water heaters and work much like a refrigerator in reverse. The heat pump extracts the heat from warm air, intensifies the heat with a compressor, delivers the heat to the water and exhausts the cooler air. Because it uses the warm ambient air temperature to do most of the work, it is a very efficient way to heat water.
Most new fully integrated hybrid heat pump water heaters are ENERGY STAR® rated. Their high energy factor and best-in-class hot water delivery reduces the load on electric utilities while providing its customers with plenty of hot water. With additional utility incentives and federal tax credits, it is an affordable investment for the homeowner with a payback of less than three years.
The Rheem Hybrid Water Heater has over TWICE the efficiency of standard electric water heaters. Its narrow 21” diameter fits through access doors, unlike some hybrid products. It has the same connections as a standard electric water heater, making installation fast and easy.
This energy-saving design of the Rheem Hybrid Water Heater will help a family reduce its carbon footprint by nearly two tons annually. In addition, the new water heater qualifies for a federal tax credit as well as many state and utility rebates and incentives. The average annual operating cost for this technology will be between $225 and $280, or roughly half that of even the most efficient standard electric water heaters on the market today.
- 2.0 Energy Factor – Over TWICE the efficiency of standard electric water heaters
- Uses heat pump technology for superb energy-efficiency
- Easy-to-use LED touch pad controls the water temperature range, 3 energy efficiency settings, and overall operation
- Ideal choice for new homes and for electric water heater replacements in attics, basements and garages
- Installs as easily as a standard electric water heater
- Standard 3/4″ NPT water inlet, outlet and condensate drain connections
- 10-Year limited tank and parts warranty
- 2-inch-thick, non-CFC foam insulation to minimize heat loss during standby periods when there is no demand for hot water
- A premium resistored anode rod extends tank life
- Long-lasting stainless steel resistored elements
- A factory-installed, brass drain valve
- A factory-installed temperature and pressure relief valve
For more on information about hybrid water heaters or any other of our products and services we offer, call the experienced and trained service technicians at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air!!