Schedule, purchase or renew your Protection Plan.
Starting at just $199*
What You Get :
Our licensed Plumbers will conduct a 65 multi-point inspection of your home’s plumbing system, looking for any potential problems, safety hazards or opportunities to improve plumbing quality. The inspection includes, but is not limited to:
- Water Heater**: All water heaters are checked for safety, leaks and signs of corrosion. Includes connections, shut off valve, vent piping, temperature and pressure valve (T&P), flush, anode rod, and more. If a suitable drain valve is present, your water heater will be drained and flushed and your water heater’s anode rod will be removed and checked (if possible).
- Kitchen: Includes check of garbage disposal, dishwasher, sink, faucets and drains and more.
- Bathroom: Includes sinks, faucets, shut offs, toilet functionality, tub/shower connections, drains, shower heads and more *.
- Toilets: All toilets are checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation.
- Faucets: All faucets are tested and must pass a rigid “Performance Test.”
- Exposed Water Lines: All exposed water lines are checked for any damage.
- Piping: All piping under your bathroom and kitchen sinks are checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- Drains: All drains are checked above and below sinks for leaks and clogs.
- Washing Machine: Washing machine hoses and valves are thoroughly checked.
- Assess any Problem Areas: If you have any concerns or questions about your plumbing, such as hot water issues, water pressure, water purification, leaks, or otherwise, your technician can help assess or recommend solutions.
Protection plan benefits of joining:
- 500 Day Parts Guaranty on ALL repairs (instead of 100 days)
- Annual whole-house plumbing evaluation
- ONE annual water heater flush
- VIP FRONT OF LINE SERVICE over non-plan customers
- 60 Minute 24/7 emergency service
- Extended appointment times to fit your schedule
- Safety plumbing check on every visit
- Up to 15% Discount on plumbing repairs
- Up to 15% Discount on water heater replacements*
- Up to 15% Discount on water filtration systems*
- Up to 15% Discounts on Toilet, Faucet & Sink Replacements*
- Exterior Water Service Line Checkup -This line brings fresh water into your home. If it fails, most basic homeowners insurance doesn’t cover repairs from normal wear and tear. Don’t fret and help protect your finances by having a licensed technician verify your pipes are flowing properly. Ask about our leak detection test.
- Exterior Sewer/Septic Line Checkup- Your buried sewer and septic lines can crack, leak or block due to aging, wear and tear. That can make wastewater back up into your home – unpleasant and expensive to fix. Don’t fret and help protect your finances by having a licensed technician verify your pipes are flowing properly. Ask about our TV/ Video Camera inspection!
- Interior Plumbing & Drainage System Checkup - When hidden pipes and drains leak or clog, you may not know it until serious damage occurs. . Don’t fret and help protect your finances by having a licensed technician verify your pipes are flowing properly. Ask about our TV/ Video Camera inspection!
*Plumbing Checklist: Hi-Tech Plumbing will evaluate and inspect all exposed and accessible plumbing within the home. Including, but not limited to, bathroom and kitchen fixtures i.e...; toilets, sinks, faucets, tubs, showers, bar sinks, laundry sinks, garbage disposals, dishwasher connections, ice maker connections, supply lines, emergency shut off valves, washing machine connections, water filters, and all exposed piping. We will test all drains to confirm flow and operation. Water pressure will be tested and recorded. Water heater(s) will be inspected for safe and proper operation including the draining and flushing of any tank-type water heaters (limited to two (2) tank-type water heaters per household). Stickers and tags will be placed on the water main, water heater, and all bibb valves as a courtesy but not required. On the exterior of the home, we will perform a visual inspection for obvious leaks in the yard, irrigation connection, and at the city water meter box. We will also note the presence or absence of any emergency sewer line clean out access ports. All hose bibb faucets will be inspected for proper operation. Limit of up to 3 Bathrooms, Additional $55 for homes over 3+ Baths. Limit of up to 2 standard accessible water heaters. Access fee additional. Plumbing evaluation does not include, among other things, tankless water heater flushing, attic checkup, backflow testing, irrigation, concealed plumbing, video inspection, water quality evaluation, repair of any leaks, parts, supplies, electrical work. Restrictions apply, limited scheduling availability in peak season & Hi-tech reserves the right to modify, change or cancel agreement terms and conditions.
THREE DAY AGREEMENT CANCELLATION:
YOU HAVE 3 DAYS FROM THE AGREEMENT EFFECTIVE DATE (ON THE FRONT) TO CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN 21 BUSINESS DAYS FOLLOWING RECEIPT BY THE SELLER OF YOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE, AND ANY SECURITY INTEREST ARISING OUT OF THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE CANCELED. IF YOU CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY SELLER FOR ANY GOODS, SERVICES AND DISCOUNTS RECEIVED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT PAY FOR THE GOODS, SERVICES AND DISCOUNTS RECEIVED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS OF THE DATE OF YOUR NOTICE OF CANCELLATION,THE AGREEMENT WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT AND YOU WILL REMAIN LIABLE FOR PERFORMANCE OF ALL OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. TO CANCEL THIS TRANSACTION, DELIVER A SIGNED AND DATED COPY OF THIS CANCELLATION NOTICE (OR OTHER WRITTEN NOTICE), OR MAIL (POSTMARKED WITHIN 72 HOURS), TO: HI-TECH PLUMBING & AIR 1000 STINSON WAY # 111 WEST PALM BEACH FL 33411.
Tell A Friend Program
For every friend, neighbor, or relative you refer to us that is a new customer, we’ll send you $25 to show our gratitude; and if that person purchases a complete air conditioning and heating system from us we’ll send you $100. In 2021, our satisfied customers earned over $10,000 in referral rewards—join the club today and let us thank you too! Just have your friend, neighbor or relative call (561) 708-4989 and tell us they were referred by you. Thanks, we appreciate you sharing your experience.
- . Hi-Tech is an outstanding company which provides quality work and excellent customer service. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them for any of my AC or Plumbing needs.- Callie Mundell
100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
HIGHEST QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP & PRODUCTS
UP FRONT PRICING – SO YOU KNOW THE EXACT PRICE BEFORE THE TECH BEGINS TO WORK
BUNDLE PACKAGE DEALS TO ENSURE THE BEST PRICES FOR OUR CLIENTS
PERSONALIZED & CUSTOMIZABLE SERVICE BY OUR ELITE CREW OF TECHNICIANS
COURTESY CALL WHEN OUR TECH IS ON THE WAY
OFFERING THE BEST WARRANTIES TO OUR CLIENTS & GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION OR WE DO THE WORK AGAIN FOR FREE!
FEMALE OWNED & OPERATED FOR OVER 20 YEARS BY YOUR FLORIDA NATIVE RESIDENT @PLUMBERINASKIRT
TRUST CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Rigorous background check, drug testing & personality testing so you can expect a WOW experience.
Our techs are trained to the highest standards to ensure your safety & protection.
Meet Jathy Garcia Read More
Why There Are Hot and Cold Spots in Your Home: 5 Common Causes Read More
2 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Install Your AC Yourself Read More
The Harmful Effects of Drinking Contaminated Water Read More
How to Know If You Have Leaking Pipes Read More
Why You Should Switch to a Tankless Water Heater Read More
Prepare Your Home for Fall Read More
DIY Drain Cleaning Tips Read More
Top 3 Home Upgrades Read More