Drain Cleaning in West Palm Beach
Fast & Effective Solutions for Clogged Drains
Unfortunately for homeowners in West Palm Beach, clogged, leaky, and slow drains are common threats that are often tied to sewer line problems. Functioning drains and sewer lines are important in order to properly remove waste from your home. Since draining problems are typically a wastewater issue, only a licensed and insured professional such as those at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, Inc. should be used for cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
Call Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, Inc. today at (561) 708-4989 to schedule a drain cleaning in West Palm Beach or surrounding areas!
The Importance of Professional Drain Cleaning
Homeowners sometimes forget the vital importance of having an effectively operating drainage system. Did you know that each fixture in your house has an individual drain line connecting to a larger drain line that removes wastewater? Did you also know that the most important component of each drain line is the trap – the object that prevents harmful sewer gases from coming back into your home?
Clearly, drains are a lot more complex than we give them credit for. Having the proper drainage not only makes sure your family is protected but also prevents costly water damage. Count on Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air for all of your drain and sewer system needs!
Our drain cleaning services consist of:
- Quick and effective drain cleaning process
- Inspection to ensure the drain is clear of obstructions
- Review of our work ensure the drain line for the plumbing fixture is not damaged
How To Avoid The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Consider a hair-filter - Our West Palm Beach drain cleaning professionals clean hair out of the shower drain regularly. These hair-stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that go right on top of your drain and save your wallet and drains from the constant need for drain cleaning.
2. A lint-trap for your washing machine - When your washing machine is done washing clothes, the dirt and debris don't magically disappear. They'll go through the drain line into your sewer but after enough time that drain line will get clogged and your machine won't drain as quickly.
3. Rinse your drains regularly - We get away with not cleaning our drains because we can't see them, but to avoid needing our West Palm Beach drain cleaning technicians you should rinse them regularly with warm water and vinegar.
4. Be careful about what goes down the drain or garbage disposal - Rice, pasta, coffee grounds, egg shells, celery and bones should all be discarded in the trash. Collect old cooking grease and oils in a used milk carton too because they'll latch onto the side of your pipes and block food that's passing by.
Sewer Line Cleaning
If you are dealing with a backed up sewer line, we recommend hiring a qualified West Palm Beach plumber to help you resolve the issue instead of trying to remove the clog yourself. Clogs like these need to be resolved quickly or the problem will escalate and can lead to backups of wastewater. Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, Inc. is an expert in providing rooter and drain services in Palm Beach County.
Call today or contact us online to schedule a drain cleaning service or repair in West Palm Beach. We’re available 24/7!