West Palm Beach Duct Cleaning Services
Improving Ductwork With Duct Repair & Cleaning in Palm Beach County
Your air ducts are typically the forgotten part of your air conditioning system. You certainly know when it’s time to fix your unit, but it’s harder to tell when your ducts need some upkeep. Without regular air duct cleanings, you could reduce your home’s overall indoor air quality, heighten your allergy symptoms, and even encourage the spread of harmful particles and other microbial growth. If you want to stay healthy in your home and make it a comfortable place for guests to breathe, set up a duct cleaning appointment with Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air today.
Call (561) 708-4989 to schedule a duct cleaning in West Palm Beach!
What to Expect During a Duct Cleaning Appointment
Our technicians offer thorough and comprehensive cleaning services to ensure that your ducts are free of dust, debris, and bacteria for your health and safety.
During a cleaning, we will:
- Protect your floors and furniture with covers
- Use advanced vacuuming equipment in your ducts
- Clean ducts further with safe and sanitary brushes
- Seal and re-insulate any access holes we used
We recommend cleaning your ducts every two to five years, depending on the circumstances of your property.
Factors that affect how often you should clean ducts include:
- Where your property is located
- Whether you have pets in the building
- Whether anyone in the building has allergies or asthma
- How quickly dirt and/or mold tends to accumulate in your ducts
- The age of your building
Dedication & Respect for Your Time
A common stereotype is that service technicians are always late. We’re working to fight that belief by promising our customers on-time appointments. If we happen to be running behind schedule, we will call to let you know and give you an accurate time for our arrival. This way you don’t have to spend hours waiting for us to arrive and hoping we actually show up in our promised windows.
Once we arrive at your home or business, we will act courteously and treat your property with care. All of our technicians wear shoe covers and are trained to leave their workspace clean. We strive to exemplify professionalism, care, and customer service.
Benefits of regular duct cleaning:
- Increased HVAC efficiency - According to the U.S. Department of Energy, many homeowners waste anywhere between 25 and 40 percent of the energy they use in their homes. Much of that wasted energy is a result of an inefficiently operating HVAC system. Dirt, dust and other contaminants that have built up in your HVAC system cause it to strain itself to produce your desired temperature. They also shorten your HVAC system’s lifespan. While changing your air filter regularly – at least once every 90 days – helps prevent dirty ductwork, there’s no substitute for professional duct cleaning.
- Better indoor air quality - When you forgo changing your air filter regularly and scheduling duct cleaning routinely, contaminants build up and blow through your home. That results in poor indoor quality, which can impact not only your comfort but also your health. With fewer allergens, irritants and odors in the air, you’ll breathe easier and sleep better.
- Decreased utility bills - When an HVAC system is clean, it won’t have to work harder to reach and maintain your desired temperature. As a result, it’ll consume less energy and help you save on your utility bills
Commercial Duct Cleaning
Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air’s duct cleaning services aren’t limited to residential areas. We work with plenty of commercial property owners to improve the indoor air quality of their establishments. Healthier air can make customers feel better and make your building look cleaner, which contributes to your overall revenue.
Our team is made up of local residents who take pride in helping the surrounding communities, associations, and businesses stay stress-free with the proper preventive maintenance of air ducts and HVAC systems. Let us come out and help you grow with the right HVAC maintenance.
Signs You Need Duct Cleaning or Duct Repair
1. Strange noises - There are a few things that could cause strange noises coming from your ductwork. If there are bugs or animals inside your ducts, you'll likely hear them. But also if there are any changes in air pressure from a new leak requiring duct repair then the sounds could be different as well.
2. Smells that are off - Another indication that something is in your ductwork that shouldn't be is a bad smell. Mold and mildew can grow in your ducts as ACs bring condensation. There could also be dead critters or bugs in your ducts that need to be cleaned out every now and again.
3. Inadequate cooling - If some of your rooms are cooler than others, it could be time to call in our West Palm Beach duct repair professionals because a leak in your ducts could be making all the difference.
4. Poor indoor air quality - If your ducts are dirty, then your AC will be blowing this dirt in every corner of your home. If you're noticing an uptick in dust or pollen, then make sure to get our duct cleaning experts in there to clean it out.
5. Utility bills that are on the rise - If your utility bills are going up but your energy consumption has stayed the same, it might be time to call in our West Palm Beach duct repair experts because your AC is working overtime to achieve the same result.
If you need to set up a duct cleaning appointment for your home, give us a call or contact us online!