West Palm Beach Boiler Repair & Replacement
Keeping You Comfortable Is What We Do Best
Finding a team of technicians you can truly trust to keep your home running smoothly isn’t always easy. That’s where Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air comes in. As the most trusted and recognized name in heating and air conditioning, our team knows exactly what it takes to help you obtain maximum comfort. Whether you need a boiler repair, replacement, or new installation, you can count on us for exceptional service from start to finish.
Call (561) 708-4989 for boiler repair and replacement in West Palm Beach.
How Do Boilers Work
Unlike a central heater, boilers provide radiant heat. That means that instead of using ductwork to distribute warm air throughout a home, boilers use radiators or radiant floor systems to heat the objects in a home. Using oil, natural gas, or electricity, a boiler generates heat. This heat is then used to warm the water inside of a boiler before sending the water throughout a home via radiators or radiant floor systems. The heat from the pipes in the subfloor of each room then moves up, filling the entire room. Many would argue that this method provides much more balanced and lasting heat throughout the home.
At Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, your comfort is our utmost priority, which is why we complete every service with care and attention to detail. Using high-quality tools and advanced technology, we can handle any repair, maintenance, or installation service efficiently and effectively. Turn to us for your West Palm Beach boiler services, and we guarantee you’ll enjoy year-round comfort.
With Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air on your side, you can expect:
- Upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- Parts and labor guarantees
- Highly trained and certified techs
. Hi-Tech is an outstanding company which provides quality work and excellent customer service. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them for any of my AC or Plumbing needs.- Callie Mundell
Punctual at the appointment, clean with a nice job done.- Always Fada
. They did great work and did not leave until the job was done and I was satisfied.- Dusko Rauzan
This company was excellent I found them by mistake in an emergency and they came out during the holiday and took care of three of my tenants.- Diana M Stio
From the appointment setter Michael to the technician Ivan, they were very friendly and gracious.- Tracie Shieler
Our Protection Plans are the perfect way to ensure that your systems remain in optimal condition while saving you time and money.
100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
HIGHEST QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP & PRODUCTS
UP FRONT PRICING – SO YOU KNOW THE EXACT PRICE BEFORE THE TECH BEGINS TO WORK
BUNDLE PACKAGE DEALS TO ENSURE THE BEST PRICES FOR OUR CLIENTS
PERSONALIZED & CUSTOMIZABLE SERVICE BY OUR ELITE CREW OF TECHNICIANS
COURTESY CALL WHEN OUR TECH IS ON THE WAY
OFFERING THE BEST WARRANTIES TO OUR CLIENTS & GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION OR WE DO THE WORK AGAIN FOR FREE!
FEMALE OWNED & OPERATED FOR OVER 20 YEARS BY YOUR FLORIDA NATIVE RESIDENT @PLUMBERINASKIRT
TRUST CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Boilers are incredibly reliable systems that require the occasional repair.
You should schedule boiler repair in West Palm Beach if:
- You aren’t getting any heat
- There was an unexpected spike in your energy bills
- Your boiler pilot light is out
- Some rooms in your home are warm and others are cold
- Your boiler is leaking
- Your boiler is making strange sounds
No matter the problem, Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air has a solution. Our team of highly trained and fully qualified technicians is skilled in identifying the exact cause of any problem and implementing the best possible solution. You can count on us to get your system back up and running perfectly in no time at all.
Benefits of Using Boilers
Thanks to advancements in technology, boilers have become very efficient and reliable heating systems. Boilers may be a little costly upfront, but many homeowners are pleased that these systems help them save money over time.
Some of the key benefits of boilers include:
- Lasting warmth: Instead of using air, boilers use water to heat a space. Water typically absorbs much more heat than forced air systems and holds it for longer. This enables boilers to keep homes warmer for longer.
- Energy efficiency: Because boilers keep homes warmer for longer without too much effort, they typically consume far less energy than forced air systems. In addition, forced air systems use ducts, which are often responsible for a 30% loss in energy. Since boilers do not use ducts, you never have to worry about significant energy loss.
- Good indoor air quality: Ductwork in forced air systems is often a haven for air contaminants such as pollen, dust, bacteria, and viruses. These contaminants are then circulated throughout a home during system operation, which contributes to unhealthy air quality. Luckily, boilers do not use ducts so they are often known for promoting healthy indoor air quality.
- Reliability: Boilers often require very little maintenance, so you can rest easy knowing your home will be warm all winter long.
- Savings: Thanks to low energy bills and the reduced risk of repairs, homeowners often save plenty of money with boilers.
When you’re ready for a comfort upgrade, turn to Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air. Our West Palm Beach boiler installation professionals have access to the highest performing equipment on the market. We are here to work closely with you to select the perfect system for your home without breaking your budget.