West Palm Beach Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Is it time for a new water heater installation?
Your water heater is one of the most vital pieces of equipment in your home or business. Without it, you would lack any supply of hot water to use when showering, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, washing your hands, and performing countless other daily activities.
5 Signs You Need New Water Heater Installation
1. Old age - Tank water heaters usually last about 10 years while tankless water heaters can survive for 20. If your unit is much older than that, consult our West Palm Beach water heater installation experts if your unit is breaking down again and again.
2. Loud noises - Not all noises are alike. If you hear a snapping or popping sound then your unit has experienced enough sediment build-up and needs to be cleaned out. If you're hearing grinding or rumbling then you might need to consider water heater replacement.
3. A leaking tank - Not all leaks are an indication that you need water heater replacement. If you have a leak in a line that line can be replaced no problem. But if the leak is in the tank then consult our West Palm Beach water heater installation specialists.
4. You keep running out of hot water - If your tank isn't big enough for the amount of hot water you need, there isn't a repair that can fix that.
5.Rusty colored water - If all of your water has this discoloration then it's your pipes. But if only your hot water is this color then we'll either need to replace the anode rod or the entire unit itself.
Contact our team for water heater installation in West Palm Beach by calling (561) 708-4989.
Why Choose Us?
Water heaters are complicated units that should only be handled by a trained professional – DIY repairs and installations could be disastrous and leave your plumbing system in bad shape. Luckily, the West Palm Beach plumbers at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air are licensed, bonded, and insured to work on every kind of water heater out there. Rest assured that we have the experience and skill needed to meet all your water heater needs.
5 STAR WOW EXPERIENCES
. Hi-Tech is an outstanding company which provides quality work and excellent customer service. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them for any of my AC or Plumbing needs.- Callie Mundell
Punctual at the appointment, clean with a nice job done.- Always Fada
. They did great work and did not leave until the job was done and I was satisfied.- Dusko Rauzan
This company was excellent I found them by mistake in an emergency and they came out during the holiday and took care of three of my tenants.- Diana M Stio
From the appointment setter Michael to the technician Ivan, they were very friendly and gracious.- Tracie Shieler
Our Protection Plans are the perfect way to ensure that your systems remain in optimal condition while saving you time and money.
Expert ServicesWe Offer a wide variety of Services, Including:
We Love What We Do
PRIVILEGED TO SERVE 55,000 CUSTOMERS FOR OVER 22 YEARS
100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
HIGHEST QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP & PRODUCTS
UP FRONT PRICING – SO YOU KNOW THE EXACT PRICE BEFORE THE TECH BEGINS TO WORK
BUNDLE PACKAGE DEALS TO ENSURE THE BEST PRICES FOR OUR CLIENTS
PERSONALIZED & CUSTOMIZABLE SERVICE BY OUR ELITE CREW OF TECHNICIANS
COURTESY CALL WHEN OUR TECH IS ON THE WAY
OFFERING THE BEST WARRANTIES TO OUR CLIENTS & GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION OR WE DO THE WORK AGAIN FOR FREE!
FEMALE OWNED & OPERATED FOR OVER 20 YEARS BY YOUR FLORIDA NATIVE RESIDENT @PLUMBERINASKIRT
TRUST CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Servicing Every Type of Water Heater
When you picture a water heater, you probably think of the traditional kind with a large, cylindrical tank. You may not even realize that there are other kinds of water heaters on the market – many of which are more energy efficient and cost-effective than tank models!
The three most common kinds of water heaters are:
- Traditional (tank) models: Generally last about 8-12 years; can be powered by either gas or electricity
- Tankless models: Highly efficient model lasting 20 years or more; heats water on demand
- Hybrid (heat pump) models: Energy-efficient model that uses heat from the environment (plus a backup heating element) to heat a tank of water
Each type of water heater offers different benefits and models are not one-size-fits-all – a unit that is a perfect fit for your home might not be ideal for your next-door neighbor.
When choosing the right type of water heater for your property, you’ll want to consider factors such as:
- The size of your home/building
- How many people will be depending on the hot water supply
- How often you will need hot water
- How much hot water you use on average
The team at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air can help assess your situation and advise you on which water heater will best meet your needs.
Pros and Cons of a Tankless Water Heater
If you're considering switching from a conventional tank water heater to an on-demand water heater that's tankless, you should consider the pros and cons of each water heater. There are a few factors to consider which water heater installation is right for you including the following pros and cons.
- You don't run out of hot water - The number one reason people switch from conventional tank water heaters to tankless water heaters is because they keep running out of hot water. Tankless water heaters heat up water as you go so you have it for as long as you need it.
- They last longer - On average tankless water heaters last about 20 years while tank go for 10. If you're looking to get a unit that can go for a while consult our West Palm Beach water heater installation experts about a tankless water heater.
- More energy efficient - Say goodbye to wasted hot water. As you're only heating the water you need you won't have as much energy expenditure.
- You might need more than one - It depends on how many appliances you're trying to power and the size of the tankless water heater, but it could be that you'll need more than one to properly heat all the water you need.
- The parts can be more expensive to fix - As tankless water heaters are newer technologies their parts aren't always as ubiquitous and could be more pricey, although they do break down less often.
To schedule an appointment with our West Palm Beach water heater installation experts, contact our offices at (561) 708-4989!