West Palm Beach Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Is it time for a new water heater?
Your water heater is one of the most vital pieces of equipment in your home or business. Without it, you would lack any supply of hot water to use when showering, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, washing your hands, and performing countless other daily activities.
Water heaters are complicated units that should only be handled by a trained professional – DIY repairs and installations could be disastrous and leave your plumbing system in bad shape. Luckily, the West Palm Beach plumbers at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air are licensed, bonded, and insured to work on every kind of water heater out there. Rest assured that we have the experience and skill needed to meet all your water heater needs.
5 Signs You Need New Water Heater Installation
1. Old age - Tank water heaters usually last about 10 years while tankless water heaters can survive for 20. If your unit is much older than that, consult our West Palm Beach water heater installation experts if your unit is breaking down again and again.
2. Loud noises - Not all noises are alike. If you hear a snapping or popping sound then your unit has experienced enough sediment build-up and needs to be cleaned out. If you're hearing grinding or rumbling then you might need to consider water heater replacement.
3. A leaking tank - Not all leaks are an indication that you need water heater replacement. If you have a leak in a line that line can be replaced no problem. But if the leak is in the tank then consult our West Palm Beach water heater installation specialists.
4. You keep running out of hot water - If your tank isn't big enough for the amount of hot water you need, there isn't a repair that can fix that.
5.Rusty colored water - If all of your water has this discoloration then it's your pipes. But if only your hot water is this color then we'll either need to replace the anode rod or the entire unit itself.
Contact our team for water heater installation in West Palm Beach by calling (561) 708-4989.
Servicing Every Type of Water Heater
When you picture a water heater, you probably think of the traditional kind with a large, cylindrical tank. You may not even realize that there are other kinds of water heaters on the market – many of which are more energy efficient and cost-effective than tank models!
The three most common kinds of water heaters are:
- Traditional (tank) models: Generally last about 8-12 years; can be powered by either gas or electricity
- Tankless models: Highly efficient model lasting 20 years or more; heats water on demand
- Hybrid (heat pump) models: Energy-efficient model that uses heat from the environment (plus a backup heating element) to heat a tank of water
Each type of water heater offers different benefits and models are not one-size-fits-all – a unit that is a perfect fit for your home might not be ideal for your next-door neighbor.
When choosing the right type of water heater for your property, you’ll want to consider factors such as:
- The size of your home/building
- How many people will be depending on the hot water supply
- How often you will need hot water
- How much hot water you use on average
The team at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air can help assess your situation and advise you on which water heater will best meet your needs.
To schedule an appointment with our West Palm Beach water heater installation experts, contact our offices at (561) 708-4989!