West Palm Beach Water Filtration Installation & Replacement
Whole House Filtration Systems Customized for Your Needs
Water is the backbone of so many of our daily activities. From cooking and cleaning to showering and drinking, we use water in countless ways in our homes and businesses. As a result, it is important to ensure that your water supply is clean and free of contaminants. Although municipal water supplies in Palm Beach County tend to be safe for a variety of purposes, a water purifier or treatment system can make a world of difference.
Whether your water is simply mineralized and hard or is contaminated with harmful bacteria, Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air can recommend a water filtration system that will improve your supply.
To learn more about the benefits of our water filtration services, contact us at (561) 708-4989.
The Different Kinds of Water Filtration Systems
Because there’s a variety of problems you could experience with your water supply, there’s also a variety of systems available to treat these problems.
Some of the water filtration systems we can install and maintain are:
- Reverse osmosis system: Forces water through a membrane that filters out dissolved materials
- UV system: Zaps bacteria and germs with UV light rays
- Filtration system: Passes water through a series of filters
- Water softener: Softens hard water by removing minerals
To help you choose the right system(s) for your home, our West Palm Beach plumbers can perform a water quality test to determine what is present in your water. From there, we will install the system quickly and effectively, ensuring that everything is in good working order before wrapping up the job. Our courteous technicians will follow up with you after the installation to check in and make sure the system is performing perfectly.
Signs You Need Water Softener Installation
1. Your water smells or tastes off - When it comes to water, there's a certain amount of purity we expect. If there's any doubt as to the smell or taste of your water, trust your instincts and give us a call to test your water.
2. It isn't mixing with your cleaning products - Cleaning products are chemically constructed to best interact with clean water. If your water has magnesium in it, your cleaning products might not work as well and you should call in our West Palm Beach water softener installation team to get it back in working order.
3. Stains on your plumbing appliances - When water is left on your plumbing appliances, it usually evaporates into thin air. But if your water has minerals in it, they won't necessarily evaporate as well which can lead to unpleasant stains that wash out with bleach, but will return without water softener installation.
4. Your plumbing appliances keep breaking down - Like cleaning products, plumbing appliances were designed to work with clean water. If you just keep getting plumbing breakdown after breakdown, maybe it's your water.
5. The water bottle test - If there's ever any doubt as to the cleanliness of your water, fill up a water bottle with water and soap and shake it up. If your water is clear and there're suds on top then your water is fine, but if the soap isn't creating suds and your water is murky then call in our West Palm Beach water softener installation team.
Your water filtration system will only be effective if it is properly maintained. We recommend scheduling routine maintenance for your system to ensure that your water supply is as clean and pure as possible.
During maintenance visits, our specialists will:
- Clean/replace filters
- Change bulbs and ensure accurate light dosage in UV systems
- Exchange membrane in reverse osmosis systems
- Inspect valves and vessels in softener systems
- Clean all appropriate parts
We encourage you to join our Protection Plan to receive annual maintenance visits and additional discounts and perks.
. Hi-Tech is an outstanding company which provides quality work and excellent customer service. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them for any of my AC or Plumbing needs.- Callie Mundell
Punctual at the appointment, clean with a nice job done.- Always Fada
. They did great work and did not leave until the job was done and I was satisfied.- Dusko Rauzan
This company was excellent I found them by mistake in an emergency and they came out during the holiday and took care of three of my tenants.- Diana M Stio
From the appointment setter Michael to the technician Ivan, they were very friendly and gracious.- Tracie Shieler
Our Protection Plans are the perfect way to ensure that your systems remain in optimal condition while saving you time and money.
100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
HIGHEST QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP & PRODUCTS
UP FRONT PRICING – SO YOU KNOW THE EXACT PRICE BEFORE THE TECH BEGINS TO WORK
BUNDLE PACKAGE DEALS TO ENSURE THE BEST PRICES FOR OUR CLIENTS
PERSONALIZED & CUSTOMIZABLE SERVICE BY OUR ELITE CREW OF TECHNICIANS
COURTESY CALL WHEN OUR TECH IS ON THE WAY
OFFERING THE BEST WARRANTIES TO OUR CLIENTS & GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION OR WE DO THE WORK AGAIN FOR FREE!
FEMALE OWNED & OPERATED FOR OVER 20 YEARS BY YOUR FLORIDA NATIVE RESIDENT @PLUMBERINASKIRT
TRUST CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
The water in Florida can be riddled with minerals and other contaminants that fall into our water sources. With whole house water filtration systems, you can enjoy clean water and protect your family from hard water. At Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, we test your home water quality before providing customized water filtration services.
Benefits of whole house water filtration include:
- Cleaner, healthier drinking water
- Healthier showers and baths
- Healthier skin and hair, free of contaminants
- Extended life of your pipes and appliances
To schedule an appointment with our West Palm Beach water softener installation team, call (561) 708-4989.