West Palm Beach AC Replacement
Same-Day New AC Installation in West Palm Beach & Surrounding Areas
Whether you need a new air conditioning system because your current unit is broken or you want to upgrade to a more energy-efficient model, the service technicians at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air are here to help you. We can provide you with a free diagnostic check with repairs for your air conditioner installation and recommend the best make and model for your property.
Home and business owners in West Palm Beach who want their new system installed by experienced professionals who can do the job right should call Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air. Our technicians wear shoe covers and will keep your home clean while performing all necessary work. They also receive ongoing training to ensure that their services are of the highest quality.
Call (561) 708-4989 to schedule an AC replacement in West Palm Beach. We offer same-day services!
AC Installation in West Palm Beach
Unfortunately, no air conditioning unit is designed to last forever. Most AC systems last anywhere from 10-15 years, and their lifespan is lengthened slightly if they are properly maintained. If you are in the market for a new air conditioning unit or looking to replace your system with a ductless model, the expert HVAC technicians at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, Inc. can help steer you in the right direction. We will make sure you find a system that is right for the size of your home, the needs of your family, and within your budget. We even offer a variety of financing options to help cover the cost if a replacement comes in as a surprise that you weren't budgeting for.
Signs that it's time for AC Replacement
- You've had it for more than 10-15 years - On average AC units last 10-15 years so if yours is much older than that, sinking money into repairing it could be a fruitless endeavor.
- Your system is blowing warm air or isn't producing enough cool air - If even after repair your AC simply isn't getting you the indoor air environment you need, then contact our West Palm Beach AC replacement specialists about getting a new unit.
- The system is making strange sounds - Not all sounds are bad but by now you should know what your AC sounds like. If you notice any abrupt changes or sounds that are audible from the next room then it may be time to consult our AC replacement experts.
- You have had to pay to repair your air conditioner more than once already - If your AC needs constant repair, it could just be cheaper to replace the unit outright. Repair calls add up and replacing your unit is an inevitability anyway.
- The cost of the repair is greater than the cost of the replacement - If you're looking at an expensive repair, or if you're considering repairing an old unit you should reconsider. While the price tag for AC replacement could be higher than repair, sinking money into a dying unit is a bigger waste of money than getting a new AC installation.
Sometimes repairing your AC system is a better alternative than replacing it outright. If you are experiencing issues with your air conditioner, our West Palm Beach HVAC technicians will come perform a diagnostic and provide you with an opinion of what they think will be best. We will never up-sell you on services or products you don't need and will only suggest an AC replacement if we truly believe it is the best option for you.
The Importance of Choosing the Right Sized Air Conditioner
When it comes to buying a new air conditioner, size matters. An AC unit that cools a one-bedroom house may not produce the same effect in a five-bedroom, two-story house. That’s what it’s important to find the right AC size.
AC performance is often measured in British Thermal Units (BTSUs). The higher the BTSU, the higher the cooling unit.
Factors to consider when buying a new AC:
- How big your property is
- How often you’ll need your AC
- How old the property is
- What kind of insulation is in the home
If you buy an AC that’s too small, it will fail to properly cool your home. If the AC is too big, it might short cycle and cause problems in the future. The skilled HVAC technicians at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air can help you find the right cooling unit and properly install it in your home.
On-Time Appointments & Upfront Pricing
As your West Palm Beach air conditioning installation specialists, we listen to what local residents have to say and build our business model around what you want. Most people believe that HVAC service technicians are always late, charge whatever they want, and never return if something goes wrong.
We have channeled these frustrations and turned them into a better business model with the following guarantees:
We promise that our service technicians will show up on time or will call if they’re running behind schedule.
- We offer Free onsite up-front pricing so you will know exactly how much it is going to cost before we begin the work.
- We will return and fix your HVAC system for free during the first 100 days after we install your new system. Most companies only have a 30-day warranty policy, but we extended ours to ensure we offer the best service possible.
- We offer extended warranty plans up to 12 Years on Your Equipment. Visit our Protection Plan page or call (561) 708-4989 to find out more about our warranty.
All of these features give our West Palm Beach customers the peace of mind they are looking for when they need a new air conditioner. Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air is proud to work for your business and strives to earn it every time. We also offer high-quality AC maintenance services to help keep your system running at efficiently for as long as possible.
Call today or contact us online to schedule an appointment with our West Palm Beach AC replacement specialists!