AC Tune-Ups in West Palm Beach
Keeping Your AC Working When You Need it Most
Preventative maintenance and regular tune-ups are essential to keeping your AC system working at peak performance. By properly maintaining your air conditioning, you help ensure that it provides your home with cool air throughout the year. The last thing you want, especially in Florida, is to have your AC break down on you in the summer. If it breaks down, it will cost you significantly more time, money, and effort than it would have if you had it tuned up.
At Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, our expert HVAC technicians have over 55 years of combined experience. Using cutting-edge techniques and state-of-the-art equipment, we can effectively maintain your AC system and make sure it is in excellent condition. In doing so, you can have peace of mind knowing that you will have cool air whenever you want it.
Call Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air today at (561) 708-4989 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for our AC tune-ups in West Palm Beach.
Providing Professional & Personalized Services
At Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, we genuinely care about our customers and will do everything we can to help you resolve all your HVAC problems. We understand just how important it is to have functioning AC in your home, which is why you can count on us for all your air conditioning needs. Our technicians are highly skilled in performing AC tune-ups in West Palm Beach, and we can handle yours quickly and efficiently. Furthermore, regular AC system maintenance can help prevent the need for future repairs. Our team is intimately familiar with virtually all brands of AC systems, and we serve customers across Palm Beach County, Wellington, and Jupiter.
Our West Palm Beach AC tune-up may include:
- Adding algae tablets
- Vacuuming the drain pan
- Checking the fuse cartridge
- Completing a compressor diagnosis
- Replacing any missing screws
- Ensuring the unit is completely sealed
- Cleaning the evaporator drain line
- Removing all debris and/or sludge
- Inspecting and evaluating ductwork for leaks and mold
- Checking relays and contractors
- Securing fan blades
- Running a system analysis and heat cycle
- Checking the heating elements
- Monitoring the refrigerant level
- Balancing and adjusting all registers in the home
- Checking the electrical connections for burned or loose wires
- Electrically measuring the amperage on the compressor and all motors
- Installing a new filter
- Diagnosing the power consumption
- Lubricating the fan motors
- Calibrating the thermostat
To schedule an appointment for our West Palm Beach AC maintenance, contact us today at (561) 708-4989.