24/7 West Palm Beach AC Repair
Prompt & Efficient Air Conditioning Repairs
Florida is warm throughout the year, which means a properly functioning air conditioning system is a necessity for home and business owners in West Palm Beach. When your AC system breaks, don’t suffer through the heat and humidity waiting for another company to fit you in – contact the experts at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air and we’ll send someone out for an AC repair right away!
Broken air conditioner? Call (561) 708-4989 to schedule an AC repair in West Palm Beach!
Common Air Conditioning Problems
If your air conditioner wasn’t installed properly or you don’t maintain it regularly, it’ll breakdown sooner than expected. Considering how hot and humid it is in West Palm Beach, a broken air conditioner can become more than a mere inconvenience. Regardless of the type of AC system you have, there’s always a chance that something will go wrong, leaving you with little or no cool air when you need it most. If you notice any one of the following warning signs, you should contact a professional HVAC service technician immediately for an AC repair.
Problems you might experience with your air conditioner include:
- Your AC is leaking refrigerant - One of the most common problems homeowners face with their AC system is low refrigerant, whether it wasn’t charged properly during installation or it has a leak. If your AC is leaking refrigerant, you’ll need a professional service technician to fix it, test it and charge it properly. Remember that the AC’s refrigerant charge should match the manufacturer’s specifications to ensure it operates at peak efficiency. You should also repair a refrigerant leak right away to avoid harming the environment.
- Your AC's electric coil has failed - Your AC system has more than 100 components that work together to ensure the unit operates properly. Unfortunately some of those components can wear out if you don’t maintain them, including the compressor and the fan controls. This is especially true if the AC cycles frequently, which is common with an over-sized system. Wires and terminals can also corrode over time. It’s important that a professional inspect them routinely to avoid developing safety hazards.
- Your AC isn't draining properly - Because of the high humidity in Florida, it’s especially important for homeowners to check the condensate drain line near their outdoor AC unit. A clogged line can trap water in your air conditioning system, and the evaporator coil will turn it to ice eventually. This can cause your AC to freeze, which will result in either an air conditioning repair or an entire AC system replacement.
Around the Clock Emergency AC Repair
At Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, we realize that your AC can break down at any moment. Given how hot West Palm Beach is, we know that’s not ideal. That’s why our skilled professionals provide 24/7 emergency AC repairs. When you call for emergency cooling services, our technicians will arrive at your home in 60 minutes or less, trained and equipped to diagnose the issue and find lasting solutions.
Some of the most common air conditioners we handle include:
- Central air conditioning systems
- Ductless AC units
- Heat pumps
- Zoned systems
- Commercial air conditioning systems
- Air Purification
We arrive promptly at your home or business to inspect your system and identify the source of the problem. We explain the necessary repairs that can restore your air conditioner and we provide upfront pricing for emergency repairs. We stand behind the quality of our work and guarantee all parts and labor for up to 12 years.
Repairing, Maintaining & Upgrading Your Air Handler
Experiencing a lack of cool air? Your air handler may be to blame. Because your air handler does all the heavy lifting and endures daily stress, it is more prone to failure and other issues. Fortunately, Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air offers emergency air handler services. When you call our 24/7 helpline, we'll dispatch an expert technician to get your system working and get you back to being cool and comfortable. We even offer regular maintenance to find and fix problems fast and can upgrade your old air handler to a powerful and more energy efficient model.
Maintaining Your West Palm Beach AC System
The specialists at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air have over 55 years of experience under their belts handling air conditioner repairs. Along with fixing your system, our service technicians will check your controls, thermostats, and the other machinery that keeps your home comfortable.
Most home HVAC breaks can be avoided with regular maintenance and inspections, which our team members are happy to perform. We aim to fix your system and keep it running for years to come. Join our Protection Plan to receive routine preventative maintenance visits and other perks!
Call today or contact us online to schedule an AC repair in West Palm Beach!