West Palm Beach Garbage Disposal Repair
Quality Replacements & Garbage Disposal Installation in West Palm Beach
At Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air, we know how frustrating it is when your garbage disposal stops working. Our dedicated team of West Palm Beach plumbers is highly trained and has the experience needed to diagnose and resolve your problem. Exceptional customer service is our priority – when you hire one of our plumbers, you know you will receive nothing short of the best service.
To request service for your new garbage disposal installation, call us at (561) 708-4989.
Signs You Need Garbage Disposal Repair
1. Weird smells - As all sorts of food and waste is discarded in your garbage disposal, you might think a little bit of smell isn't too bad. But it means something isn't right as it should get rid of smells as it does waste so call in our garbage disposal repair team.
2. Sounds that don't seem right - All garbage disposals make some noise as they grind up your food. But any new sounds should be taken note of and told to our plumbers upon their arrival.
3. It's not turning on - First check that there isn't an electrical issue by checking your fuse box and testing another appliance on the same outlet. If those don't do the trick it might be time for a new garbage disposal installation.
4. You have to reset it time and time again - There's a reset button on most garbage disposals that works well if it is malfunctioning. But if you're using the reset button time and time again, call in our team to inspect your unit.
5. It's taking longer than normal - The whole point of your garbage disposal is to rid you of waste quickly and efficiently. So if you notice it's taking longer than normal, call in our West Palm Beach garbage disposal repair experts to look at it.
Why Choose Us?
Work with a Certified Technician from Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air
As a local, family-owned business, we are proud members of the West Palm Beach community and we will always treat your home with the respect it deserves. In addition to passing a highly selective hiring process, all of our plumbers are certified and receive ongoing training. We work hard to bring our customers top-quality plumbing services with a personal touch.
To discuss your needs with our West Palm Beach garbage disposal repair experts, call (561) 708-4989!
5 STAR WOW EXPERIENCES
. Hi-Tech is an outstanding company which provides quality work and excellent customer service. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them for any of my AC or Plumbing needs.- Callie Mundell
Punctual at the appointment, clean with a nice job done.- Always Fada
. They did great work and did not leave until the job was done and I was satisfied.- Dusko Rauzan
This company was excellent I found them by mistake in an emergency and they came out during the holiday and took care of three of my tenants.- Diana M Stio
From the appointment setter Michael to the technician Ivan, they were very friendly and gracious.- Tracie Shieler
Our Protection Plans are the perfect way to ensure that your systems remain in optimal condition while saving you time and money.
Expert ServicesWe Offer a wide variety of Services, Including:
We Love What We Do
PRIVILEGED TO SERVE 55,000 CUSTOMERS FOR OVER 22 YEARS
100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
HIGHEST QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP & PRODUCTS
UP FRONT PRICING – SO YOU KNOW THE EXACT PRICE BEFORE THE TECH BEGINS TO WORK
BUNDLE PACKAGE DEALS TO ENSURE THE BEST PRICES FOR OUR CLIENTS
PERSONALIZED & CUSTOMIZABLE SERVICE BY OUR ELITE CREW OF TECHNICIANS
COURTESY CALL WHEN OUR TECH IS ON THE WAY
OFFERING THE BEST WARRANTIES TO OUR CLIENTS & GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION OR WE DO THE WORK AGAIN FOR FREE!
FEMALE OWNED & OPERATED FOR OVER 20 YEARS BY YOUR FLORIDA NATIVE RESIDENT @PLUMBERINASKIRT
TRUST CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Maintaining Your Garbage Disposal
From clogs to jams to broken motors, garbage disposals can experience a wide range of issues. Many homeowners have a tendency to throw just about everything down our garbage disposals with little regard for the impact it may have on the operation and lifespan of the appliance.
Items you should avoid putting in your garbage disposal include:
- Oil and/or cooking grease
- Pits and/or seeds, such as the pits from an avocado or stone fruits
- Starchy foods, such as potato peels, banana peels, and pasta
- Coffee grounds
- Plastics, metals, and glass
Of course, even with proper care and maintenance, motors can burn out and parts can break. Should your disposal malfunction, you’ll want a skilled West Palm Beach plumber to help get it back up and running.