West Palm Beach Repipe & Pipelining Services
Finding the Least Invasive Solution to Your Plumbing Problem
A problem with your plumbing pipes or underground sewer line can be extremely frustrating and stressful. Hi-Tech Plumbing & Air provides outstanding service for repiping and pipelining in West Palm Beach and surrounding communities of Palm Beach County. Our technicians are qualified, certified, and insured professionals with the training and equipment to handle any problem with your plumbing system. We also use the latest methods in repairing or replacing your plumbing pipes, so you won’t have to worry about the cost of restoring your yard, garage, or driveway.
If you are having trouble with a pipe or sewer line, call (561) 708-4989 for West Palm Beach repiping experts.
5 Signs You Need Repiping Services
1. Low water pressure - One of the first signs that you need to consider contacting our West Palm Beach repiping professionals is low water pressure. When your pipes have worn out enough they'll be providing inconsistent water pressure patterns.
2. Rusty colored water - If only your hot water has this discoloration to it, then it's your water heater. But if all of your water has this reddish/brown look to it then it could be
3. Extreme fluctuations in water temperature - Hot water takes a toll on your pipes so because of that, your hot water pipes will deteriorate faster than your cold water pipes and this could lead to extreme temperature fluctuations.
4. Sounds - By now you should have a good idea of what your plumbing sounds like. Take note of any new sounds you hear and mention them to our West Palm beach repiping professionals when we come in to inspect your pipes.
5. Your home is over 25 years old and hasn't gotten new pipes - Since our knowledge of piping and the right materials we need to use in pipes, we recommend at least having your piping network inspected every decade or so to make sure you're keeping up with best practices.
Get in touch with us today at (561) 708-4989 for help with any plumbing pipe issue. Our team is prepared to provide tunnel work - with even the smallest of spaces, we can make it happen!
Serving West Palm Beach & Surrounding Areas
After decades of use, plumbing pipes will eventually corrode and wear out. If your plumbing system has been springing leaks in different areas of your home, requires frequent plumbing repairs, or the pipes are badly corroded, it may be time to consider repiping. Our technicians have advanced equipment to repipe your whole house, and we always treat your home like it was our own.
. Hi-Tech is an outstanding company which provides quality work and excellent customer service. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them for any of my AC or Plumbing needs.- Callie Mundell
Punctual at the appointment, clean with a nice job done.- Always Fada
. They did great work and did not leave until the job was done and I was satisfied.- Dusko Rauzan
This company was excellent I found them by mistake in an emergency and they came out during the holiday and took care of three of my tenants.- Diana M Stio
From the appointment setter Michael to the technician Ivan, they were very friendly and gracious.- Tracie Shieler
Our Protection Plans are the perfect way to ensure that your systems remain in optimal condition while saving you time and money.
100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
HIGHEST QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP & PRODUCTS
UP FRONT PRICING – SO YOU KNOW THE EXACT PRICE BEFORE THE TECH BEGINS TO WORK
BUNDLE PACKAGE DEALS TO ENSURE THE BEST PRICES FOR OUR CLIENTS
PERSONALIZED & CUSTOMIZABLE SERVICE BY OUR ELITE CREW OF TECHNICIANS
COURTESY CALL WHEN OUR TECH IS ON THE WAY
OFFERING THE BEST WARRANTIES TO OUR CLIENTS & GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION OR WE DO THE WORK AGAIN FOR FREE!
FEMALE OWNED & OPERATED FOR OVER 20 YEARS BY YOUR FLORIDA NATIVE RESIDENT @PLUMBERINASKIRT
TRUST CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
Excavation to replace a sewer pipe is extremely expensive, time-consuming, and damaging to your lawn and landscape. Pipelining offers a faster and minimally invasive method for repairing damaged sewer lines without destroying your property. The pipelining process restores the condition of the pipe, improves flow capacity, and can be used for corroded pipes or tree root infiltration.
The steps in the pipelining process include:
- Preparation – Cleaning out and preparing the existing pipe
- Installation – Insertion of the pipe liner with the right materials for the condition of the pipe
- Epoxy application – Applying the epoxy, which bonds the liner to the wall of the existing pipe
- Curing – Allow 4 to 12 hours for the liner and epoxy to cure
Whether you are having a problem with the pipes inside your home or pipes located underground, we offer superior quality workmanship and exceptional customer service that comes with a WOW factor. Give us a call today to have our technicians inspect your plumbing system and provide a free diagnostic with repairs for whole-house repiping or pipelining in West Palm Beach.